As lockdowns have continued I’ve decided to keep this offer open until the end of August 2021. Use the contact form to speak to me and find out more.
No-one needs to be told how difficult the last few months have been for the arts.
But we know that people are still hungry for cultural experiences. A survey by Indigo Ltd of audiences from 192 different arts organisations found that nearly three in every four respondents listed the buzz of live performance as the thing they missed most during lockdown.
As people figure out how to spend their time in the post-lockdown world, high quality imagery is going to be key to attracting people through your doors. So while audiences rebuild, I’d like to offer arts organisations the opportunity to collect the imagery they need in a flexible way.
For the next few months, I’ll be working on a per-image basis – charging just £25 per image (with a three image minimum).
And to make sure you don’t end up paying more, I’ll cap the total cost at my usual hourly rate. So if you want lots of the images, you won’t pay more than you would have done when commissioning me on my usual rates.
Here are some sample costs for comparison:
|Shoot Duration||Usual Arts Rates||Per-Image Costs|
|1 hour||£160||3 Images: £75|
|3 hours||£280||5 images: £125|
How it’ll work
- You’ll get a friendly and professional photographer with several years of experience of providing high-quality imagery for the arts and culture sector.
- After the event, I’ll send you an easy to use web gallery where you can view and select your images.
- After you’ve made the selection, you’ll receive full edited versions of your images in both print and web size, fully licenced to you for all your promotional work.
I know how much I’ve missed the arts these last few months and I’m sure you’re feeling the same – I’m looking forward to working with you as we showcase all the talent and creativity London has to offer.
Alongside my normal terms and conditions, there are a few extras:
Additional Terms & Conditions
- There’s a minimum purchase of three images, which must be paid for at least seven days before your shoot.
- Offer is limited to shoots with a maximum duration of three hours.
- This offer is open to theatres, concert halls, gig venues, galleries, exhibitors of artistic works, immersive theatre experiences, recording studios, musical ensembles and theatre production companies operating within the M25. If you don’t see yourself on that list and think you should count as an arts organisation or cultural venue then do feel free to email me and make a case! I’m more than happy to travel outside the M25, but I’ll ask that travel expenses are covered.
- By taking up this offer you agree to me using images from your event for the purpose of promoting my business, across both digital and print media.
Contact me now to talk more about your photography needs or arrange a photoshoot.